Now is the time to consider your job prospects and your future. IT Sligo will provide you with a supportive, encouraging and flexible learning environment so that you can reach your full potential.
Come to our Open Evening on Thursday, 2nd September from 6-8pm. Our friendly team will be there to give you expert advice on finding the course that best suits your needs.
Our Lecturers and Educational Advisors will be available to discuss our Postgraduate, Part-Time and Online courses and your learning needs.
See below for a list of the courses which you can choose from:
School of Business and Humanities
BUSINESS AND MARKETING
- Higher Certificate in Business
- Bachelor of Business in Management Applications
- Bachelor of Business (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Higher Certificate in Arts in Advocacy Studies
- BA in Applied Social Studies
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Higher Certificate in Computing
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Single Subject Certification in Beginners or Advanced French/German/Spanish.
- Sign Language
School of Science
- Special Purpose Award in Occupational Safety & Health
- Higher Certificate in Science in Good Manufacturing Practice
- Higher Certificate in Science in Environmental Management.
- BSc in Environmental Management.
- BSc in Pharmaceutical Science
- BSc (Hons) in Pharmaceutical Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Biopharmaceutical Science
- MSc in Biopharmaceutical Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Protection
- MSc in Environmental Protection
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- MSc In Industrial Pharmaceutical Science
School of Engineering
- Certificate in Automation and Instrumentation
- Higher Certificate in Science in Supervisory Management
- BEng in Mechatronics
- BEng (Hons) in Mechatronics
- BEng in Polymer Processing
- BEng in Electronic Engineering
- BEng (Hons) in Electronic Engineering
- BSc in Construction Management
- BSc in Manufacturing Management
- BSc in Quality
- BSc (Hons) in Quality Management and Technology
- Higher Diploma in Science in Quality
- MSc in Quality
- Postgraduate Diploma in Energy Management
- MSc in Energy Management
- Certificate in Engineering in Lean Sigma Quality
- Qualifier programmes for Electronic Engineering Quality and
- Manufacturing Management.
Learning More . . . it couldn’t be easier!