Our Open Day is a great way for prospective students and their parents to get a first-hand view of the Institute, and to really get a feel for the campus.
Walk around, sit in on a lecture, explore the campus and chat to students and lecturers. IT Sligo offers more than 50 CAO course options for entry in 2013 and is a dynamic and exciting place to study.
The Open Day will feature an exhibition of stands and a series of information sessions, workshops, demonstrations, exhibitions of student work and laboratory visits will take place in the various departments throughout the campus.
Organised tours of the college campus will take place every 30 minutes to help you see all of the campus and its facilities and there are also information stands in key locations should you need some help in finding a talk or stand location.
A detailed programme of events will be provided soon. For more information contact the School Liaison Officer, Dara McGoldrick:
E: email@example.com T: +071 9155383
IT Sligo Open Day iPhone 5 Competition
All you have to do is fill out a short form at our competition stand and like our Facebook page.
The name of the winner will be announced on November 26th.
Good Luck everyone!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- To be eligible for entry, you have to provide your email address and contact details on the competition form at the Competition Stand at the IT Sligo Open Day on November 15th.
- All entrants must also ‘Like’ the IT Sligo Facebook page before 5pm on November 23rd to enter the competition.
- A winner will be randomly chosen from all eligible entries and the winner will be announced on November 26th.
- The prize is a black 32gb iPhone 5, value €789.
- The prize is non-transferrable and must be collected from the IT Sligo Communication Manager by December 14th, 2012.