The Institute wishes to recruit to the following positions
- Lecturer Health Information Technology
- Assistant Lecturer Pharmaceutical Science & Chemistry (Maternity Cover)
- Assistant Lecturer Accounting (Maternity Cover)
- Science Technician – Molecular Biology & Analytical Science
Closing date for receipt of applications is: Friday, 2nd November 2018 at 12 Noon.
Applicants should note that panels may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
Institute of Technology, Sligo is an equal opportunities employer.
If you experience difficulty using the on-line recruitment system you may contact our Recruitment Officer on 071 9137335 for assistance. For further details on how to apply on-line, please see Guidelines on how to apply on-line. This document is published in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader installed on your PC, you can download one from here.
Recruitment Privacy Statement
IT Sligo Recruitment Privacy Notice IT Sligo is committed to full compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The personal information which you disclose to us, as part of the recruitment process will be used only for the purposes of that process and will be disclosed only to members of the selection panel and relevant HR staff in line with the terms of the GDPR. Diversity information will not be disclosed to the selection panel and will be used only for monitoring purposes.
If your application is successful and you accept an offer of employment with IT Sligo, the application form, references and any other information you supply will be used to form the basis of our personnel record and for statutory purposes. This personnel record will be retained permanently by the Institute.
If you are an unsuccessful applicant your application form and other documentation submitted will be retained for 12 months after interviews have been held for the post.
Shortlisting screening forms will be retained for 6 years.
Interview Assessment forms and Selection Board Report forms will be retained permanently.
Data entered as part of an application on our online recruitment is stored in the system and will be made available to an applicant to ‘reuse’ as part of any future application.
By submitting your personal data and application, you:
- declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements set out above;
- are declaring that the information given in the application is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that deliberate omissions and incorrect statements could lead to your application being rejected or to your dismissal;
- are authorising IT Sligo to verify or have verified on their behalf all statements contained in this application and to make any necessary reference checks.