The Institute wishes to recruit to the following positions:
- AL Data Science
- AL Digital Engineering & Design
- Lecturer Health Promotion & Project Management
- Lecturer Public Health Nutrition
- Lecturer Professional Leadership
PROFESSIONAL & SUPPORT
- Schools Liaison Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Online Marketing Officer
- Gateway Engineer (PEM)
- IT Technician
- Post Doctoral Researcher – Project Title: Investigate Optimal Parameters for the Laser Welding of Polymers
Hourly Paid Part Time Assistant Lecturers
The Institute is currently compiling a database of suitably qualified persons who would be available for appointment, should a vacancy arise, as Hourly Paid Part-time Assistant Lecturers in the following subject areas during academic year 2019/2020:
- QFA modules – Life Assurance, Regulation, Loans, Pensions, Investment, Financial Planning
- Chemistry, Analytical Science, Microbiology, Occupational Safety & Health, Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical Science, Biomedical Science
- Pharmaceutical Science, Public Health, Forensic Science, Environmental Science, Human Nutrition, Health Science
The minimum qualification required is a relevant primary degree with first or second class honours and 3 years post-qualification experience.Applicants should also submit covering letter outlining the subject area in which they are qualified to teach.
Applicants should note that you will only be contacted in the event of a vacancy arising in the subject area that you are qualified to teach.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday, 19th August 2019 at 12 Noon.
Institute of Technology, Sligo is an equal opportunities employer.
If you experience difficulty using the on-line recruitment system you may contact our Recruitment Officer on 071 9137335 for assistance. For further details on how to apply on-line, please see Guidelines on how to apply on-line. These guidelines are published in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader installed on your PC, you can download one from here