The Institute wishes to recruit to the following position:
Hourly Paid Part-time Assistant Lecturer in Agri-Food Science
The post relates primarily to the teaching of Agri-Food Science. It will require the successful applicant to be available for day-time teaching.
- Applicants must, as a minimum, hold an Honours Degree at 2.2 or above in Agricultural Science, Food Science, or a related area and have at least three years relevant post-qualification experience.
Desirable qualifications and skills include:
- Qualified at Masters/Ph.D. level
- Demonstrable extensive professional experience in the sector
- Demonstrable teaching experience Higher Education
- Demonstrable record of relevant active research and publications
Such factors may or may not be taken into account should there be a need for short listing of applicants for interview.
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your letter of application and CV to Martina Conlon at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on the 25th August 2017.
Institute of Technology, Sligo is an equal opportunities employer.
If you experience difficulty using the on-line recruitment system you may contact our Recruitment Officer on 071 9137335 for assistance. For further details on how to apply on-line, please see Guidelines on how to apply on-line. These guidelines are published in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader installed on your PC, you can download one from here