Hourly Paid Part Time Assistant Lecturers & Artists Life Models
The Institute is currently compiling a database of suitably qualified persons who would be available for appointment, should a vacancy arise, as Hourly Paid Part-time Assistant Lecturers in the following subject areas for Semester 2 of the academic year 2016/2017:
School of Engineering:
- Quality modules – Project supervision on levels 6, 7 & 8 quality and lean projects; Introduction to Regulatory Affairs; Metrology & Calibration; Inspection, Measurement & Test.
- Electronic modules Lab supervision – Embedded Programing; Software Engineering; Microcontroller Programming; Data Communications; Project year 2.
- Trades/Workshop – Electrical; Toolmaking; Mechanical Engineering workshop.
- Practical Carpentry & Joinery.
- Sustainable construction technology.
- CNC timber machining.
- Web Design.
- Database (MS Access).
- Digital marketing.
- Computer systems and hardware.
School of Business & Social Sciences:
The minimum qualification required is a relevant primary degree with first or second class honours and 3 years post-qualification experience.
Applicants should also submit covering letter outlining the subject area in which they are qualified to teach.
The Institute is also compiling a database of persons who would be available for appointment, should a vacancy arise, as part-time Artists Life Models.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5pm on Thursday 8th December 2016.
Applicants should note that you will only be contacted in the event of a vacancy arising in the subject area that you are qualified to teach.
Institute of Technology, Sligo is an equal opportunities employer.
If you experience difficulty using the on-line recruitment system you may contact our Recruitment Officer on 071 9137335 for assistance. For further details on how to apply on-line, please see Guidelines on how to apply on-line. These guidelines are published in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader installed on your PC, you can download one from here