IT Sligo is visiting your area to host a CAO 2020 Information Evening to get all the information needed to go to college.
This event is open to secondary school parents, teachers and students, PLC students, mature students and anyone considering going to third level.
The first CAO application deadline is 20th January 2020, so you need to start preparing now.
At the information evening, you will learn about:
- The CAO process and how to apply
- Grants and funding available to you through SUSI, HEAR, DARE, Student Assistance Fund and Scholarships as well as the cost of going to college
- The learning and personal support available to all students at IT Sligo
- Tips on the transition to college
- Job prospects for IT Sligo graduates across all sectors
- And you will meet lecturing staff from Science, Engineering & Design, Business and Social Sciences to learn more about the courses we have to offer including Apprenticeships.
Please join us at your nearest event:
Monday 25th November Great National Hotel, Dublin Road, Ballina, Co. Mayo
Tuesday 26th November Cavan Crystal Hotel, Dublin Road, Cavan Town
Wednesday 27th November Jackson’s Hotel, Ballybofey, Co. Donegal
You will get a take-home pack with further Information and meet representatives from your local ETB, PLC (Post Leaving Certificate) providers and the credit union/bank in your area.
The evening will progress as follows:
7:00pm: Tea/Coffee and refreshments will be served
7:15pm: Welcome talk to include information on entry requirements, CAO application process, etc
7:25pm: Talk on Finance, Grants and Access Routes
7:45pm: Careers for Graduates
8:00pm: Opportunity to visit Information Stands and speak with lecturing staff to advise on course choice
9:00pm: Event Finishes
For further Information, email email@example.com or visit the IT Sligo Facebook page for the latest news and information.
We look forward to welcoming you on the evening.