BB in International Marketing (add-on)
This course is very popular with our international ERASMUS students who want to spend either one or two semesters studying in Ireland improving their core business skills through English. It offers marketing experience in another EU country and the opportunity to use English in business and marketing scenarios.
In addition to the core marketing skills embedded in all our programmes, you will enhance your:
- Ability to work in multi-cultural teams
- Market research skills
- Understanding of international trade and finance
- Knowledge of European law
- Linguistic and life skills
This course is offered in co-operation with Technical Universities in non-English speaking EU countries.
|Marketing, Tourism & Sport||Ordinary Bachelor Degree Addon|
Entry requirements for CAO 2019 courses at ITSligo are available for download below:
- Download Entry requirements for just Level 7 programmes
- Download Entry requirements for all programmes
Higher Certificate (level 6) course or equivalent in a relevant discipline, with 120 ECTS credits plus certified proficiency in English.
What subjects will I study?
[E] = Elective Module. Modules subject to availability.
Who do I contact?
T: 353 (0) 71 915 5379