BB in Marketing (add-on)
This course offers progress from the level 6 Higher Certificate programme in the School of Business. On this programme you will gain the skills to help you establish your career in a marketing or sales position in Ireland or abroad. It offers a blend of general business subjects with marketing specialisms along with the additional option of taking a language.
The course builds on the fundamental principles of marketing. Key skills include:
- Building your marketing-related knowledge and competencies with particular emphasis in the area of sales and international marketing
- Developing your marketing skills including conducting market research, consumer buyer behaviour and marketing communications
- During the course you will work on a variety of real-life projects through our business engagement and strong community links.
|Marketing, Tourism & Sport||Ordinary Bachelor Degree Addon|
Entry requirements for CAO 2018 courses at ITSligo are available for download below:
- Download Entry requirements for just Level 7 programmes
- Download Entry requirements for all programmes
Students normally enter this course after having successfully completed the higher certificate in business.
What subjects will I study?
[E] = Elective Module. Modules subject to availability.
Who do I contact?
T: 353 (0) 71 915 5379