Apply Now – Closing date for applications: May 11th 2018
The Graduate Ambassador Programme offers our Level 8 graduates an opportunity to gain invaluable experience that will stand to them for any future career. This 12-month contact is a paid role.
Now in its fifth year, this diverse and exciting programme allows recent IT Sligo graduates (or students who are about to graduate) to use their knowledge and experience to motivate and encourage others to consider higher education.
We are looking for a graduate, who is confident, ambitious and proud of their IT Sligo journey. We want you to tell your story about studying at IT Sligo and explain why other potential students should study here too!
The position is “Field Based” – representing the Institute at external events such as career fairs nationwide and confidently delivering presentations to secondary school students, mature students, parents and Guidance Counsellors. The ambassador will also assist with the coordination of internal events hosted by IT Sligo such as Induction, Open Days, Science Festival, College Awareness Week, Open Evening, Engineers Week and many more.
Skills gained from this role: event co-ordination, creating engaging social media content, presenting, networking at external and internal events, radio broadcasting, liaising with schools on a daily basis, presenting to senior management.
- Must have a level 8 degree from IT Sligo.
- Paid full-time contract (39hrs per week), flexibility required.
- Full valid driving licence and your own transport.
Start Date: End August 2018
End Date: End August 2019
Programme length: 12 months
Closing date for applications: May 11th 2018
HOW TO APPLY:
We are looking for graduates from ALL IT Sligo courses.
Application process starts with just 2 simple steps:
- Apply Now to get the process started. One thing to keep in mind a full valid driving license and full access to a car is required.
- Complete the Graduate Ambassadors Application Form – This is where you give all your work experience and factors you feel may be relevant to this role (scholarships, volunteer work, achievements and accomplishments). Tell us why you really are fit for the Graduate Ambassador Programme.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!!