Students from all over the world are attracted to IT Sligo, not just for the traditional Irish welcome but also for the rich culture, beautiful location and vibrant and modern campus.
The International Office co-ordinates admissions and support for international students. Our aim is to give our Irish students an international experience, while giving our international students a quality Irish educational life.
Why Choose IT Sligo?
- Courses from foundation certificate and bachelor degree to masters and doctoral degrees – (NFQ Levels 6 to 10)
- State-of-the-art single campus located in “The Land of Hearts Desire” (W.B. Yeats)
- Diverse and vibrant international student mix
- Flexible, supportive and friendly learning environment
- Excellent student support services
- Modern and affordable student accommodation adjacent to the campus.
IT Sligo is a proud holder of the Erasmus + Charter, encouraging students from around the world to come and study with us. Each year we welcome hundreds of incoming students and staff from our Erasmus + partner institutions. Further information is available here.
How do I make an application to IT Sligo?
- Erasmus+ applicants should apply through the Erasmus+ Application Form.
- Non-EU applicants should apply through the International Application Form
- EU applicants who are applying for entry to Year 1 of undergraduate programmes should apply through the Central Admissions Office (CAO).
- EU applicants who are applying for postgraduate programmes or advanced entry to undergraduate programmes should apply through the International Application Form.
- All applicants (EU and Non-EU) applying for an online programme should apply through the Centre for Online Learning.