IT Sligo & Microsoft are pleased to offer registered students the Office 365 Pro Plus with 2013 Apps. suite of software.
PC – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Skype for Business, InfoPath, OneDrive
Mac – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
To take advantage of the offer – you should ensure the following :
- Are you are registered student?
- Does your PC or Mac meet the minimum requirements? PC & Mac System Requirements
- Do you have administrator rights on your PC or Mac? You need these to install successfully.
- That you are competent in the use of the applications. IT services can only offer installation support to PC & Mac users.
Installing Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus with 2013 Apps.
Login to Office 365 using your student email account – (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Optional (Uncheck Make Bing your search engine, Make MSN your browser homepage)
Select the Install button – the software will be streamed down and installed on your PC
You must be an administrator or have administrator rights on your PC or Mac to install the software successfully. Download times will also depend on the speed of your internet connection.
- Detailed Office 365 PC Installation Instructions Guide
- Detailed Office 365 MAC Installation Instructions
- Detailed installation instructions for Mobile Devices
Installation Instruction for mobile devices
- Go to your app store on your mobile device (iTunes for iOS devices, Google Play for Android)
- Search for Microsoft Office Mobile (Note: On iPad, you may need to change the search setting to “iPhone apps only”. The iPhone app can be used on iPads, but may not be compatible on 1st and 2nd generation iPads.)
- Install the app on your device.
- After the installation is complete, open the app.
- When prompted, enter your ITSligo student email address. When prompted a second time type your ITSligo student email again followed by your password.
Students must use one of the applications at least once every 30 days while connected to the Internet to verify they are still eligible for the program.
Only registered students of ITSligo are eligible for the Office 365 Pro Plus license. Access will continue for a short period of time after you graduate or your registration ceases. When the licence expires students will have read-only access to the Microsoft Office files and they can purchase the software from Microsoft to regain full functionality.