Welcome, Welkom, Wilkommen, Bienvenido, Bienvenue, Ceád mile failte, Benvenuto, FogadtatÃ¡s, Powitanie, 欢迎, أهلاً و سهلاً, שלום
Yes, as a Non-EU student I would like to to pay tuition fees through the IT Sligo PaytoStudy on-line payment portal.
WHY CHOOSE IRELAND?
- An interactive guide on why to study in Ireland (eBrochure)
- An interactive guide on why to study in an Institute of Technology (eBrochure)
- Education in Ireland (Video)
- Why choose an Institute of Technology (Video)
WHY CHOOSE IT SLIGO?
- Vibrant and diverse international student community
- More than 36 different nationalities
- Strong academic reputation
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Excellent student supports
- Courses from Higher Certificate, Bachelor, Taught Masters to Doctorate Level
- All courses provide a passport to the workplace
- Safe and friendly town of 18,000 people
Full-Time Tuition Fees for new IT Sligo non-EU students from 2019/2020 are as follows (Students who commenced their studies in September 2018 or earlier follow the 2018/19 fee structure):
- Foundation / Undergraduate: €10,500
- Postgraduate: €11,500
IT Sligo Bursary Scholarships – Open to all non-EU Students
Country of Origin Scholarships
IT Sligo offers tuition fee scholarships to Non-EU students depending upon their country of origin – assuming they meet all academic and English language minimum entry criteria.
Foundation, Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Countries with a GDP (per capita) of $10,000 (or less): 15%
- Countries with a GDP (per capita) of less than $20,000 but greater than $10,000: 10%
In all instances the determination of GDP figures for applicants to Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes at IT Sligo will be assessed through the most recently available statistics from the World Bank.
Continuation of Scholarships
Once a student has been awarded a country of origin scholarship, he / she can continue to avail of the scholarship during their time at IT Sligo, subject to the following condition(s):
- The scholarship will be awarded every year provided that the student successfully progresses in his / her programme of study with at least a 60% average in yearly examinations.
- If the student has to repeat attend OR repeat exams only, he / she will not qualify for a scholarships for that academic year.
- If the student successfully completes his / her repeat year, he / she can qualify for the scholarship again in subsequent years, provided his / her average is over 60%.
If a non-EU student progresses from an IT Sligo undergraduate programme to an IT Sligo postgraduate programme (satisfying all entry requirements of that programme), he or she will qualify for a scholarship to the value of 20% off the quoted fee for that postgraduate programme.