IT Sligo Staff Profiles
MS Caroline Mc Nulty
- Fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants FCCA
- Lecture in Financial Reporting and Management Accounting
- Responsible for maintaining relationship with the four professional accounting bodies and all issues regarding exemptions.
- Member of the ACCA Connaught Network Panel from October 2014 to present.
- Liaise with employers in relation to recruitment of final year students.
- Involved in organising the following:
- Annual Accounting Careers Fair at IT Sligo
- Chartered Accountants Ireland Employer Event in September.
- Chartered Accountants Ireland Open Day for up to 270 Transition Year Students at IT Sligo
- CPD events with ACCA for Accountants in the region which included the one day Technology and Accounting - Thinking Ahead conference at IT Sligo in April 2019 which had 170 attendees.
- Involved in ACCA Schools Initiative completing case studies in secondary schools in an attempt to change perceptions of the traditional role of an accountant.
Honours and Awards
|1996||MA in Public Management||IPA|