IT Sligo is currently in the process of developing a detailed Emergency Communication Management Plan to deal with major unexpected, unplanned events, which may cause injury to employees, the neighbouring community, damage to buildings and to the environment.
Emergency Communication Management Plan
- Duties of Employers
- Emergency Communication Management Plan
- Health and Safety training
- How you can help stop the spread of infection?
- Influenza (Flu)
- Occupational First Aiders
- Useful Sources of Information
- What are the differences between the flu and the common cold?
- What should you do if you have flu like symptoms?
- Who is Responsible for Conducting Risk Assessments
- Who should get seasonal flu vaccine?
- Duties of Employees
- Duties of Students