Timetables are posted on the IT Sligo website – Student Portal via PDF file.
The timetables are subject to change on a daily basis and it is the responsibility of the student to note any updates. The examinations regulations can be viewed here and all students should take time to read through these before the start of exams. Please note that all students need to bring their student card with them to all examinations and to be present at the examination venue 30 minutes prior to the start of the examination.
Timetables Students are advised to check the website DAILY for updates to the examination timetable.
The Examinations office accept no responsibility for students who have missed an update to the timetable.
- Be present at the examination venue 30 minutes prior to the start of the examination.
- The examinations regulations can be viewed under Documents and Policies, and all students should take time to read through these before the start of examinations.
- Please note that all students need to bring their student ID card with them to all examinations. Students who do not have a valid ID will NOT be permitted to enter the exam hall. If you have lost or misplaced your ID card, you need to get a replacement card before the start of your first examination. If this is not possible then you will need to bring current Photographic ID eg Passport/Driving Licence.
Exam Timetables 2016/17
Please note that the timetable is subject to change so please check it regularly. The timetable will not be changed to suit individuals personal requirements.
Dates for the Examination periods are contained in the Academic Calendar which you can find in your Student Handbook.
The exam periods for 2016/17 are as follows:
- Semester One Examinations: 4th January – 16th January 2017
- Semester Two Examinations: 12th May – 24th May 2017
- Autumn Examinations: 16th August – 30th August 2017
Directions to Location for above Exams Locations
Knocknarea Arena located at the end of the Apprentice car park.
Hume Hall is located in the Students Union building (upstairs from Shop)
Rooms: Rooms with prefix of B/D are located in the Business and Humanities block. Rooms with prefix of E are located in the Engineering block. Rooms with prefix J are behind the student services building
Labs: Labs with prefix of B/D are located in the Business and Humanities block. Labs with prefix of E are located in the Engineering block
Dublin Venue is Red Cow Moran Hotel, Naas Road, Dublin 22
Cork Venue is Marine Institute, Ringaskiddy, Cork
Sligo Venue for Online Exams is Knocknarea Arena unless otherwise stated.
Special Considerations for Examinations
If you require special accommodations for your exams, you need to fill in the Special Needs Request Form. Please note that requests must be submitted initially to the Access Office for approval and they will then be forwarded by the Access Office to the Examinations Office for processing. You can send your Special Needs Request Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by returning a paper copy to the Access Office (leave it in the Access Post Box in Admissions).
Special Needs Accomodations past this date may not be possible.
Download : Special Needs Request Exam Form