The examinations regulations can be viewed here Exam Regulations Procedure and all students should take time to read through these
Before the start of exams. Please note that all students need to bring their student card/valid ID with them to all examinations and to be present at the examination venue 30 minutes prior to the start of the examination.
Please note that the timetable is subject to change so please check it daily.
The timetable will not be changed to suit individuals personal requirements.
The Examinations office will accept no responsibility for students who have missed an update to the timetable.
Directions to Location for above Exams Locations
Knocknarea Arena located at the end of the Apprentice car park.
Hume Hall is located in the Students Union building (upstairs from Shop)
Rooms: Rooms with prefix of B/D are located in the Business and Humanities block. Rooms with prefix of E are located in the Engineering block. Rooms with prefix J are behind the student services building
Labs: Labs with prefix of B/D are located in the Business and Humanities block. Labs with prefix of E are located in the Engineering block
Dublin Venue is Red Cow Moran Hotel, Naas Road, Dublin 22, 22YX80 (not applicable for August Exams)
Cork Venue is Marine Institute, Ringaskiddy, Cork, P43XV65 (not applicable for August Exams)
Sligo Venue for Online Exams is Knocknarea Arena unless otherwise stated.
- Be present at the examination venue 30 minutes prior to the start of the examination.
- The examinations regulations can be viewed under Documents and Policies, and all students should take time to read through these before the start of examinations.
- Please note that all students need to bring their student ID card with them to all examinations. Students who do not have a valid ID will NOT be permitted to enter the exam hall. If you have lost or misplaced your ID card, you need to get a replacement card before the start of your first examination. If this is not possible then you will need to bring current Photographic ID eg Passport/Driving Licence.
Dates for the Examination periods are contained in the Academic Calendar which you can find in your Student Handbook.
The exam periods for 2018/19 are as follows:
- Semester One Examinations:
- 11th – 20th December 2019 – Full time students
- 10th/11th/14th/15th January 2020 – Part-Time/Online Courses
- Semester Two Examinations:
- 6th – 20th May 2020
- Autumn Examinations:
- 12th – 31st August 2020