IMPORTANT TIMETABLE NOTICES:
Fulltime Students must attend an exam center at ATU, Sligo for their terminal examinations. Please note if a module is shared across online and fulltime programmes it may appear on exam timetables with the option of Online/Knocknarea ODL . Full-time students are expected to attend the ATU, Sligo exam venue allocated.
- Overseas students and those with certified proof of extenuating circumstances may apply for online proctored exams with priority being given to overseas students. Priority for proctoring will be given to students residing outside of Ireland. Students cannot submit the form without uploading their certified documentation. Students will be instructed to select an alternative venue in case they are not approved for proctoring.
- Please email all queries in relation to the Semester 1 Examination Timetable to email@example.com. If you did not register for your repeat examination your examination may not appear on the Semester 1 Timetable.
Please check the timetable regularly as it is subject to change
The examinations regulations can be viewed here Exam Regulations Procedure all students are advised to familiarise themselves with these
- Please note that the timetable is subject to change so please check it daily.
- The timetable will not be changed to suit individual’s personal requirements.
- The Examinations office will accept no responsibility for students who have missed an update to the timetable.