IT Sligo was an early adopter of online learning as we recognised that people with busy lives needed the flexibility of online courses. Having started to offer distance learning options in 2002, IT Sligo is now the leading higher education institute in Ireland in the development and delivery of online courses for both full-time and part-time students.
Studying online may sound complicated but if you are comfortable with using Youtube and software such as Skype, then you are well on the way to undertaking an online course. IT Sligo online courses are designed for students who want to study at a pace that suits their work-life balance. Courses are delivered through a combination of online delivery technologies comprising the web-casting of live lectures as well as access to high-quality recordings.
Some of the benefits of choosing an online course with IT Sligo include:
- Reduced total costs with minimal travel and overnight stays.
- Improved quality of life for learners with less disruption of home and work life.
- Access to a wide range of courses.
- 24/7 accessibility and improved convenience where learners can carry out their learning at a time that suits them.
- Access to expert knowledge from subject-matter experts around the world.
- Your schedule designed by you.