IT Sligo is widely recognised as an Institute that delivers accessible, industry-relevant qualifications. Now is the time to master your ambition with FREE and Funded places available on Springboard+ at IT Sligo. Whether you are seeking to change career, wanting to upskill or need to retrain, our expert lecturers, support staff and innovative online course delivery, will ensure your success.
- Springboard+ 20 approved courses
- Am I eligible?
- How to Apply
- Fees & Funding
- Hear what our Students say about Springboard+
- Why choose IT Sligo for Springboard+ 20
IT Sligo Springboard 2020 Approved Courses
1 – Includes workshops in IT Sligo
2 – ICT Skills programme funding for 2-year qualification
3 – Includes 2 Lab days per semester in NIBRT. Apply on Springboard with IT Sligo as the Provider
4- Includes 2 day workshop at NUIG.
5 – Joint programme delivery with NIBRT. Apply on Springboard with NIBRT as the Provider
6 – Programmes start January 2021
Am I Eligible?
Springboard+ applicants must meet all residency and nationality/visa requirements, including the applicant has been ordinarily resident in an EU/EEA/Swiss state for at least three of the five years preceding their entry to the programme.
- Returners – Those who have a previous history of employment but may require
upskilling, reskilling or cross-skilling to transition back to the workforce.
- People in Employment – A 10% course fee contribution for Level 7, 8, and 9 courses is applicable for employed participants. This is payable directly to the provider.
- The Unemployed or formerly Self Employed – May apply to all courses with the exception of the two-year part-time ICT conversion courses. Unemployed applicants will also be required to meet additional criteria.
Further details are available: https://springboardcourses.ie/eligibility
How to Apply
All applications must be made through the Springboard website www.springboardcourses.ie
Fees & Funding
All applicants hoping to avail of Springboard funding must apply through the Springboard website. Unemployed participants continue to receive 100% funding while those in employment will receive 100% funding for programmes at level 6 and 90% funding for programmes from level 7 to level 9.
Hear what our Students have to say about Springboard+
Why Choose an IT Sligo Springboard+ Programme?
The Online learning programmes are designed for students who want to study part-time at a pace that matches their work-life balance. Through a combination of online delivery technologies comprising the web- casting of live lectures over the internet as well as access to high quality recordings, IT Sligo is to the forefront of emerging breakthroughs in the delivery and assessment of online students.
IT Sligo provides:
- Excellent lecturers who not only have the academic expertise, but also have an abundance of practical industry experience.
- A dedicated Springboard Co-ordinator who is available to assist you through your programme at IT Sligo.
IT Sligo operates a Centre for Online Learning (COL), which means you as the learner, will be their primary focus throughout your time as an online student at IT Sligo. COL is to the forefront in bring state-of-the-art technologies to bear in online learning through its on-going research in this area.
All Springboard students will avail of specific job-readiness training. This training will include developing career plans, CV and application preparation, interview skills, engaging with employers and undergoing individual career coaching.
The benefits of IT Sligo Online Learning Programmes include:
- Reduced total costs with minimal travel and overnight stays.
- Improved quality of life for learners with less disruption of home and work life.
- Access to a wider range of courses than available in their own locality.
- 24/7 accessibility and improved convenience where learners can carry out their learning at a time that suits them best.
- Access to expert knowledge from subject-matter experts around the world.
- Your schedule designed by you.
For further information on IT Sligo Springboard courses contact email@example.com
- Download IT Sligo Springboard+ 20 brochure
- Apply to Springboard+ 20
- Contact IT Sligo about Springboard+ 20 programmes
Springboard+ is co-funded by the Government of Ireland and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF programme for employability, inclusion and learning 2014-2020