Welome to EwS 2022
The third International Education with Sustainability Conference hosted by IT Sligo, and the Mid Sweden University, Sweden.
15 - 17 August 2022
The event will address not only the challenges but also the opportunities for educators as we will have to weave the golden thread of sustainability into all aspects of the teaching curriculum.
EwS 2022conference will draw together national and international educators in focused paper sessions with thought provoking key note speakers and opportunities for academic staff and researchers to participate in training workshops.
- Teaching for future generations – Multidisciplinary projects in sustainable development
- The pedagogy of sustainability in higher education, the international perspective
- Systems Learning and Sustainability – how to go beyond problems
- Education and outreach with communities – culture and conflict resolution
- Effective communication – The sustainable conversation!
- Education beyond colleges – What higher education can learn from communities
- Beyond linear education – How to overcome the challenge of teaching sustainability concepts
We will welcome submissions from new and experienced contributors and particularly encourage young educators at the early stages of their career to present to an audience and gain valuable insights in a positive and supportive environment.
Registration & Conference Fees
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 4th March 2022.
Early Bird registration (€180) ends on the 8th of April 2022.
Std Registration €240, Student €100 ends 8th April 2022.
Registration with Purchase Orders closes on the 6th May 2022.
Registration Closes on the 5th August 2022.