ATU Sligo focuses its research activities into three main groupings:
- Strategic Research Centres (SRC’s) which are designed to focus staff engagement in research in key areas, supporting significant increases in the numbers of research students, successful funding applications, publications and external engagement.
- – The Precision Engineering Materials and Manufacturing Centre (PEM)
- – The Centre for Research in Social Professions (CRiSP)
- – The Centre for Environmental Research Innovation and Sustainability (CERIS)
- – The Mathematical Modelling and Intelligent Systems for Health and Environment (MISHE)
The Health and Biomedical Research Centre (HEAL)
Find out more about each of the Strategic Research Centres by clicking on the images below
The ATU Contract Research Unit ( CRU ), as part of the Research Office provides a dedicated outreach Research & Innovation support to regional enterprises, communities and individuals.