What is the Student Assistance Fund?
The Student Assistance Fund aims to ensure that disadvantaged students receive financial supports to enable them to fully benefit from their studies and in particular to assist them in overcoming financial obstacles which may otherwise cause them to abandon their studies.
Am I Eligible To Apply?
- To receive payment from the Fund any tuition or registration fees must be paid in full
- Attending a full-time or part-time undergraduate or postgraduate course of not less than one year’s duration
- Experiencing acute or unexpected hardship
What can I receive funding for?
Grants will be awarded in the following categories:
- Heating and electricity costs
- Transport costs associated with attending college
- Rent associated with attending college
- Books and materials associated with attending college
- Medical visits or other medical costs
Funding will not be awarded for the
- The payment of mortgages
- Registration or tuition fees
- Repayment of debts
How Do I Apply?
Applications are currently closed.