Job Vacancies in ATU Sligo
Welcome to ATU Sligo's Job Vacancies
ATU Sligo offers a modern, dynamic and inclusive working environment, in which equality and diversity is embraced, and applications are welcome from all.
A range of flexible working options support staff in balancing their work and home life.
The University is a member of the Athena SWAN Charter, and is working towards achieving gender equality.
- Data2Sustain Project Director
- Assistant Lecturer Engineering Sciences and Renewable Energy
- Assistant Lecturer Electrical Craft Apprenticeship
- Academic Tutor Panel (part-time)
Professional & Support
- Business Development Lead – ICOMS Commercialisation Project
- Recognised Prior Learning Coordinator
- Clerical Officer Panel
- Technical Lead – ICOMS Commercialisation Project
- Research Assistant in Biomedical Science
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 2nd December 2022, at 12 Noon.
Atlantic Technological University Sligo is an equal opportunities employer.
If you experience difficulty using the on-line recruitment system you may contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.