Job Vacancies in ATU Sligo
Welcome to ATU Sligo's Job Vacancies
ATU offers a modern, dynamic and inclusive working environment, in which equality and diversity is embraced, and applications are welcome from all.
A range of flexible working options support staff in balancing their work and home life.
The University is a member of the Athena SWAN Charter, and is working towards achieving gender equality.
- Faculty Operations Manager
- Head of Student Health & Wellbeing
- Senior Lecturer Academic Integrity (Confined to ATU & STAC staff only)
- Assistant Lecturer in Computing
Professional & Support
- Senior Technical Officer (Confined to ATU & STAC staff only)
- Teaching & Learning Project Officer
- Instructional Designer
- Health, Safety & Welfare Officer
- Assistant Instructional Designer
- Quality Administrator (Confined to ATU & STAC staff only)
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 31st March 2023 at 12 noon
View job specifications and apply for current vacancies
Atlantic Technological University Sligo is an equal opportunities employer.
If you experience difficulty using the on-line recruitment system you may contact the recruitment team at email@example.com for assistance.
How to Apply Online
Guidelines are published in PDF format.
If you do not have a PDF reader installed, you can download one from here.