Lower Carbon Lower Cost – Low Carbon Innovation for Micro-Enterprises
Lower Carbon Lower Cost
Taking your business to a lower carbon footprint can reduce your costs and improve your environmental profile in the marketplace. We are now seeking Expressions of Interest from micro-enterprises in Mayo, Roscommon & Sligo to take part in our Low Carbon Innovation project. If selected, you will receive the following:
- Carbon impact assessment & profile of your business.
- Technical support to investigate the best options to lower the carbon footprint of your business, leading to lower energy, water & waste costs.
- The chance to advance to a 2nd stage which includes €5,000 funding for a lower carbon intervention in your business.
If you would like your business to take part in this project please complete the Expression of Interest by clicking here.
- Or, contact your Local Enterprise Office:
Local Enterprise Office Mayo; T:(094) 906 4299 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: localenterprise.ie/Mayo/
- Local Enterprise Office Roscommon; T:(090) 662 6263 E: email@example.com W: localenterprise.ie/Roscommon/
- Local Enterprise Office Sligo; T:(071) 914 4779 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: localenterprise.ie/Sligo/