IT Sligo is delighted to offer scholarship opportunities to international students applying for full time, on-campus courses.
In this section you will discover more about international scholarship opportunities and the cost of living at IT Sligo.
Please review the scholarship information carefully before making an application.
For more information on fees, please visit International Tuition Fees.
International Country of Origin Scholarship
- This scholarship offers 10% or 15% tuition fee scholarships to eligible Non-EU applicants for full time, on campus programmes.
- Applicants from a country with a GDP (per capita) of $10,000 or less are eligible for a 15% tuition fee scholarship.
- Applicants from a country with a GDP (per capita) of less than $20,000 (but greater than $10,000) are eligible for a 10% tuition fee scholarship.
- Once a student has been awarded a country of origin scholarship, they can continue to avail of the scholarship during their studies at IT Sligo, subject to certain conditions. Please see Terms and Conditions for further information
International Alumni Scholarship
Claddagh Scholarship Programme
The Claddagh Scholarship Program (CSP) is an initiative aimed at fostering closer links between Ireland and China by encouraging Chinese students to choose Ireland as a study destination. The scholarships is open to applicants from China who have received an offer to study on an eligible programme.
IT Sligo will be offering the following tuition fee scholarships through the Claddagh Scholarship Program for the 2021/22 Academic Year.
- 10x undergraduate scholarships up to value of €2500 for the 2021/22 Academic Year
- Eligible programmes: Bachelor (Hons) degrees in the Faculties of Engineering & Design, Science, Business & Social Sciences.
- 4x postgraduate scholarships up to the value for €2500 for the 2021/22 Academic Year
- Eligible programmes: MSc Bioprocessing Science and MEng Structural Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering.