Professional Education for Digital Transformation
The Advance Centre was founded in 2020 by University College Dublin, ATU Sligo, and TU Dublin and brings together academic experts and industry leaders from across the high-tech sector with the common goal of delivering a portfolio of modules and courses addressing Irish industry’s future skills needs in the digital transformation arena.
A key goal of the Centre is to support upskilling professional learners seeking flexible study options alongside full-time students.
The Centre offers a wide range of industry relevant, QQI accredited courses (QQI Levels 6-9) in Digital Transformation of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, delivered by top colleges in Ireland (UCD, IT Sligo and TU Dublin), with three course admission intakes per year (September, January & May), across a wide range of areas.
Flexible study options include individual modular study, part-time and full-time degrees at certificate, diploma, and master’s degree level, with online/blended/on campus, part-time and full-time learning options.
ADVANCE Centre modules and degree programmes are taught by:
- ATU Sligo, Faculty of Engineering and Design
- TU Dublin School Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- UCD School of Biosystems and Food Engineering
- UCD School of Computer Science
- UCD School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- UCD School of English, Drama and Film
- UCD School of Mathematics and Statistics
- UCD School of Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- UCD School of Medicine
- UCD School of Public Health, Physiotherapy and Sports Science
The centre is currently accepting course applications for our May, September and January intakes, visit Advance Centre, or simply email email@example.com for further details.