Congratulations to all our students graduating this Autumn. Our graduation ceremonies will take place on the 29th and 30th October 2020 and, due to Covid-19 restrictions, will be virtual ceremonies.
- Graduation Ceremony Schedule (updated 22nd October 2020)
- Watch the Live Ceremony and post messages on our Wall of Congratulations
- Download a copy of the Conferring booklet
- Parchment Information
- Ordering Gowns
Graduation Ceremony Schedule
Thursday 29th FACULTY OF SCIENCE commencing 2pm – watch the live ceremony here
- Department of Life Sciences
- Department of Health & Nutritional Sciences
- Department of Environmental Science
Friday 30th FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE commencing 10am – watch the live ceremony here
- Department of Social Sciences
- Department of Business
- Department of Marketing, Tourism & Sport
- Training for Success
Graduates of the Faculty of Business & Social Science are invited to join your class of 2020 for an online gathering. You can join your class by following the downloadable list of links below:
Friday 30th FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & DESIGN commencing 2pm – watch the live ceremony here
- Department of Civil & Construction
- Department of Computing & Electronics
- Department of Mechanical & Manufacturing
- Department of Mechatronics
- Yeats Academy of Art, Design & Architecture
Emails have been sent to your student email with information on Conferring. Receipt of these emails confirms that you are on our lists for Conferring 2020.
Join in the Live Graduation Ceremony
Follow the links below to watch the Live Graduation ceremony. Invite friends and family to send messages of congratulations on your achievement. Join and share the celebrations by posting messages on our Wall of Congratulations:
- Friends and family of Science graduates post messages here
- Friends and family of Business and Social Sciences graduates post messages here
- Friends and family of Engineering & Design graduates post messages here
We will be providing links to the live virtual conferring ceremonies and information to link in and chat with your programme lecturers on the day to celebrate with you on your achievement.
If you would like to request a duplicate hard copy parchment, please complete the following form for submission to the Examinations Office. Please note, duplicate hard copy parchments will be issued on a first come, first served basis and may take a number of weeks. Application form to request a duplicate hard copy parchment
From October 2020 all original award parchments will be available digitally following conferring. You will be able to access your parchment in the same way that you currently access your transcripts at https://core.digitary.net/#/user/login
As parchments cannot be distributed until after the conferring ceremonies have taken place, all parchments will be available to access, print and download from Monday 2nd November. This change to a digital original parchment provides you with a safe way to store, access and print your parchment to be used as part of your portfolio for existing and prospective employers, colleges and other agencies.
Order Gowns for your home Ceremony (Updated 13 October 2020)
The latest date for ordering to ensure you have the gown in time is Wednesday 21st October – if you have missed this deadline and wish to order a gown please contact the gowning company directly via the link below.
If you wish to order an academic gown to celebrate with your family our normal gown provider Armstrong and Oxford is offering a service to post your gown to you. Information and a link to order can be found here: