Fees & Funding

Once approved for your course, you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of €250 to secure your place. Your deposit will be credited against the course fees once registered as a student. 

September Intake30th September-  Semester 1 Tuition Fees / 31st January  – Semester 2 Tuition Fees 

January Intake – 28th February – Semester 1 Tuition Fees 

Payments options include payment per semester, in-full or by instalment.   For specific fees for each online programme, please visit the programme website page.

Self-funding students

To help make payments more manageable for students who are self-funding, the programme fees can be paid in two or four instalments per year or per module. Please note: 

September intake – 30th September / 16th December / 31st January / 14th April

January Intake – 28th February / 14th April 

Prospectus 2022

Employer Funded

If your employer is partly or fully-funding your course, Admissions will send you an Invoice Request Form,  which you must complete promptly and return to ensure that your employer is invoiced.

Springboard Funded Students

If you are a Springboard+ funded student completing a Level 6 programme, it is fully funded by the HEA, and you are not required to make any payment towards your tuition fees.  If you are completing a Level 7 – 9 programme it is 90% funded and you are required to pay the remaining 10% tuition fee due, by the 30th of September 2022. 

The HEA require you to confirm your registration status on the Springboard+ platform at specific times during the academic year to ensure your tuition fees are released to ATU Sligo.  The Springboard+ Co-ordinator will send you an email when you are due to complete these registration steps.

Tax Relief

As ATU Sligo is listed by the Irish revenue as an ‘APPROVED INSTITUTION’ students are eligible to claim tax relief at the standard rate for tuition fees. In order to determine your own eligibility and  if the course you have applied for qualifies for a tax refund, please read the information on the revenue website: https://www.revenue.ie/en/personal-tax-credits-reliefs-and-exemptions

Contact Details:

For queries on fees and payments, please contact odlforms.sligo@nullatu.ie or  +353 (0)71 93 18510

Scholarships & Bursaries

Each year a selection of financial supports is made available through ATU Sligo and bodies such as Skillnet, Chambers of Commerce to assist in meeting programme funding. 

Further Information

For detailed information and guidance about Fees and Funding for students studying on online and part-time courses is available here. This includes information about:

  • Payment Deadlines
  • Payment Methods
  • How to make a Payment via Self-Service Banner
  • Instalment Plans
  • Late Fee Payment Penalties
  • Request a Receipt

Contact Admissions

To find out more about any of our courses, please contact our admissions team:

T: 353 (0) 71 931 8511
E: admissions@nullitsligo.ie

Frequently Asked Questions

Visit the FAQ section to find helpful information on key deadlines, semesters, entry requirements, fee payment and much more.