Understanding fees and funding options is a key part in the decision-making process, when choosing to return or progress to an online programme.
- Deposit – Once accepted onto a course, students are asked to pay a €250 deposit to secure their place.
- Fees – all programme fees are quoted on the individual programme pages
- Fee Payment – options include payment in-full or by installment. Where students are partially or fully-funded by their Employer, invoices will be provided.
- Tax Relief – as the Institute of Technology, Sligo is listed by the Irish revenue as an ‘APPROVED INSTITUTION’ students are able to claim tax relief at the standard rate for tuition fees. Find out from from Revenue.ie in their Personal Tax Credits Relief and Exemptions section
- Scholarships & Bursaries – each year a selection of financial supports is made available through IT Sligo and bodies such as Skillnet, Chambers of Commerce to assist in meeting programme funding. Find out more by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org